(Most of these are approximate)
- Seated dumbbell shoulder press, 10kg x 15, 25kg x 10, 30kg x 10
- Shoulder press machine – 45kg x 10, 75kg x 6
- Iso Lateral Raise, No idea of the weight, 2 sets to failure.
- Dumbbell front raise, 10kg x 8, 15 kg x 8
- Leg extensions, 3 sets not sure on weight
- Leg Press, 80kg x 15, 120kg x 14, 160kg x 12
- Hack Squat, 40kg x 15, 60kg x 14
- Front squat machine, 80kg x 12, 120kg x 14
- Leg curls (on front) 2 sets not sure of weight
- Seated leg curls, not sure of weight.
- Standing Calf Raise, 80kg x 15, 100kg x 15
- Seated Calf raise, 40kg x 10-15 can’t remember.
As time goes by, I will know exactly what I’m lifting. At the moment I just care about the actual exercise rather than the weight I’m lifting. We have been training at this gym for 2 weeks now and we are both ready to go 100% from next week. We have trained very hard over the last 2 weeks, but I know I can give it just an extra rep on most exercises. That one extra rep is the one that counts the most.