Warm up set included.
- Decline smith machine, 10 x 40kg, 10 x 40kg, 8 x 60kg
- Olympic flat bench press, 8 x 80kg, 2 x 100kg (completer failure with forced reps after the 2)
- Hammer Strength chest press machine, 40kg x 10, 80kg x 8
- Incline chest press machine, 40kg x 8, 60kg x 6
- Flyes machine, level 10 feeler set, 15 working set. (Go up in 5kgs? 50kg and 75kg?)
- Leaver curls, 15kg x 10, 20kg x 8, 25kg x 8
- Ez bar, 20kg x 8, 30kg x 7
- Cable preacher curl, no idea of the weight, but it was beyond total failure.
- Leg raise machine, 20 reps x 2 sets
- Crunches, 20 x 2 sets with 15kg weight held up in the air.
Today went great! The training still needs to be tweaked as the weight is usually to heavy or too light. This will be sorted by the end of the month as I predicted.
My wrist has been playing me up for years now and today it has been a right pain. I’ve had it strapped up, but now it’s getting to uncomfortable and so I may just go to get it checked out.
I seriously think that these workouts need to be noted down as they are the foundation of my progression. Once I am at a happy place with the weights I’m lifting, I will then have a break from noting down what I’m doing.
When I first started lifting, I thought I would be ‘fit for summer’ that was 5 years ago. Luckily I started 5 years ago and stuck with it. There is no better time to start making a change than the present time. Change your mind and body and see how much better you look and feel!
A simple food plan will be something like this depending on my training day or rest day.
(This is a base idea, I have a large variety of alternative foods to consume)
Breakfast – Oats + Eggs (or shake)
Mid Morning – Protein Bites + Fruit
Lunch – Chicken + Veg
Mid Afternoon – DrZAks Protein Pasta and Veg
Dinner – Meat, Rice and Veg
Evening Snack – Dr Zaks Protein Bread + Nuts’N’More
Snacks – Shake, Protein Bread, Protein bites
3-5L of water per day.
That’s all I need to note for now…