As 2018 comes to and end, I would like to sit down for a short while and reminisce on what stand out points have happened this year in regards to my fitness journey. I thought it was a quiet year, yet it turns out to be one of the most important years to date.
In no particular order, here’s what’s been going on;
- Changing my diet to a plant based diet
- Attending a seminar at Dinos gym with Cedric Mcmillan
- BodyPower and meeting some more pro bodybuilders as-well-as getting some more DVDS signed
- Attending Cain Leathem seminar at Temple Gym
- Meeting Eddie Hall at Bushbury Gym
- Attending a Dorian Yates Seminar at Temple Gym
- Invested in supplements to sell
- Invested in my future with tools for the job (bands, bodyfat machine etc)
- Joining a new gym and working from there
- Invested in myself with qualifications
Food and hygiene
LV2 gym instructor
LV2 indoor cycling instructor
LV2 circuits instructor
LV3 personal trainer
Spending time with friends in the gym
It’s been a great year when it comes to progression. I’ve finally passed my qualifications, which was a big thing I wanted to accomplish. My health is good and I’m in a good place physically.
I’m not sure what 2019 is going bring, although I do know that the more I do next year, the more rewarding I will find it. I have some plans for 2019 and I have wrote them down. I’ll see how it plays out and that’s it for now.
Wishing you a healthy and prosperous 2019…